THANK FUL THURSDAY
Here I go with my first Thankful Thursday:
1) I am thankful for my new perspective on life – finding joy in the simple things, being grateful for where I am at right now right this moment in time. Physically (I have a few minor challenges but no handicaps), mentally (I am no longer crippled with saddness over the disappointments and losses in life – I feel emotional freedom), spiritually (I am connected deeply to the Spirit within me and thus to the Creator).
2) I am thankful that I am safe, and that my horses are safe. That my work is ample enough to provide for our simple necessities. That my clients gather around me like little fluffy doting mother hens to protect me and help me to excel.
3) I am thankful for my friends who have become so powerful in my life and have filled up my heart with their generous love for me.
4) I am thankful for Mother Goose Nursery Rhymes. Peter Rabbit, Watership Down.
5) Most of all I am thankful for this…
So go ahead, take a risk and look around you to see what you have to be thankful for. The most simplest of things many times become the most thankful of things of all. Like the steam from your coffee clouding your glasses while you are trying to key in this blog post. Or the memory of a cold wet nose of someone who’s passed. And, the morning greeting of a baby horses neigh when you appear…
Popularity: 1% [?]